Olsson Foundation Supports Six Nonprofit Groups in 2019
June 26, 2019
Lincoln, Nebraska (June 26, 2019) – The Olsson Foundation has awarded gifts in support of six nonprofit organizations that invest in education, the environment and community.
The seven nonprofit organizations that will receive a donation from the Olsson Foundation in 2019 are:
- mindSpark Learning, Lakeland, Colorado, to support teacher training for STEM curriculum.
- FIRST Bots, Independence, Missouri, for its robotics competition school program.
- Ducks Unlimited, Lincoln, Nebraska, for its Eastern Saline wetland preservation project.
- Science Museum Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, to provide STEM exhibit access to low-income students.
- Lincoln Parks Foundation, Lincoln, Nebraska, for its Prairie Corridor Trail project.
- The Nature Conservancy, Omaha, Nebraska, to make its Sandhill Cranes migration viewing blinds accessible according to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
“Our firm has a long history of giving back, and we take great pride in the communities in which we live and work. One way we show this is by supporting nonprofit organizations that are committed to engaging people in causes that are close to our hearts,” said John Olsson, executive vice president of consulting services at Olsson.
The Olsson Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation that started in 2015. The mission of the foundation is to support the environment, education and the communities where Olsson delivers services while also supporting employees who are actively engaged in their communities.
The Olsson Foundation has provided funding to deserving nonprofit organizations since 2015. For more information, go to www.olsson.com/about/olsson-foundation.
# # #