When you work with Olsson on a rail project, you’re working with a national team of railroad experts who have performed substantial design work across the United States involving a wide array of railroad infrastructure.
We’ve gained a wide breadth and depth of knowledge through our extensive experience with both public and private clients including railroads, industrial park developers, industries, governmental entities, and more.
We’re a one-stop shop that can address all rail-related needs, including bridge and other structural design, civil/track design, hydrologic/hydraulic evaluations, geotechnical exploration and evaluations, surveying, utilities coordination/relocation, permitting, construction-phase services, emergency response services, public projects review, and technical support of litigation cases.
If there’s an emergency, our experts are available 24/7 to respond and help restore rail track services quickly. We can provide emergency permitting services and assist in developing plans for replacement structures.
We’re committed to providing high-quality services to successfully complete any size project.
View Our Services
- Track Design
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Investigations
- Permitting and Compliance
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Services
- Emergency Response Services
- Survey and Construction Observation/Management
- Track Inspection
- At-Grade Crossing Safety Analysis
- Structural Design and Load Rating
- Quiet Zones
- Site Due Diligence and Master Planning
- Utility Coordination/Real Estate
- Industry and Public Project Management
- At Grade Signal/Surface Enhancements
- Proposed Grade Separations
- Pedestrian Crossings
- Industrial Track Expansions/New Construction
402.458.5913Get in Touch